Your privacy is important to us. Our privacy statement explains what personal data ViceRoi collects from you, through our interactions with you and through our services, and how we use that data. The data will be well secured, and we will not share your personal data with third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Which data will be processed by ViceRoi
- When you create a client account through our website, we ask you to provide us with your personal details (first name, last name and a company name). We also ask for your email address and we collect your IP address. After your account is approved, we opt you in to our newsletters email list. If we notice that you haven’t opened any newsletter from the aforementioned email lists within twelve (12) months, we shall delete your email address from that newsletter campaign and no longer send you those newsletters on such email address.
- When you register for a ViceRoi event, we collect personal data (first name, last name and email address). We use this data to inform you about important and/or relevant information about this specific event. Communication most of the time is in the form of an email. You may receive several emails around this event. After the event has taken place, we shall delete this data from our register.
- When you send us a contact request through our website, we collect personal data (first name, last name, email address). We use this data to contact you about your request. We shall not use this data afterwards and this data shall be deleted from our systems automatically at the end of each calendar year.
- If you opt in to receive our corporate newsletter through our website, we collect personal data (first name, last name, email address and IP address). If we notice that you haven’t opened a newsletter within twelve (12) months, we shall delete your email address from that newsletter campaign and no longer send you those newsletters on such email address.
The purpose of processing data and the business of ViceRoi
Way of processing
Provision to third parties
Your rights (modify, unsubscribe or to be forgotten)
- You can modify your personal data used for the newsletters by clicking the link ‘Modify details’ which can be found at the bottom of each newsletter that we send you.
- If you want to unsubscribe from any of these lists, you can find the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of the newsletters that we send you. There you can see all the email lists on which your data is saved, and you can unsubscribe from several or all email lists at once.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which ViceRoi originally collected or processed it for or you object to that processing (the so-called right to be forgotten). You can make this suggestion by sending us a request to email@example.com. We’ll respond to this request within 48 hours (working days) and make sure that all stored personal data about you is erased from all our systems.